Strateology is a discipline for attaining a specific goal or outcome; an elaborate and systematic plan of action; an approach of doing something, especially a systematic way that implies an orderly logical arrangement; and a complex of methods or rules governing behavior.
Which strategy variables does your organization lack?
Most firms, domestic and global, are struggling to innovate and deliver products that are non-disruptive; yielding less than favorable market demand on behalf of its stakeholders and shareholders. Does this describe your current scenario? Be honest, it likely does! So then, what corrections might you make to right your course back into direction of profitability?
Here’s the BIG news!
You can become nimble (dynamic), you can resolve conflict, you can change, you can develop products and services that achieve the goals, solve the problems, and satisfy the needs of your unique target market. In fact, I believe, all you need is a fresh infusion of measurable and results-driven “thought leadership.”
As an international marketing consultant and business strategist, I meet with organizational decision-makers on a daily basis that face the very same issues and concerns that you do. This is precisely “why” I developed this distinctly dynamic marketing and business strategy platform. In other words, the primary purpose of this blog is to share actionable idea, precepts, practices, and solutions to help your company create and sustain it competitive advantage. Therefore, I graciously encourage you to glean what you need and use these innovative insights to help move your organization, big or small, measurably to the next level.
In correlation with attaining your business advantage, I address concerns from a firm foundation of critical thinking (a problem/solution approach) by defining and discussing business rudiments relative to the following precepts:
- Marketing Plan Development
- Marketing Mix Strategies (Product, Price, Place, and Promotion)
- Market Research Methodologies
- Human Capital Leadership
- Applied Marketing and Business Management
- Rich Media Production and Distribution
- Various Marketing Channel Options, Approaches, and Strategies
- Domestic and Global Entrepreneurship
- Business Start-Up Planning and Development
- Consumer Behavior Patterns
- Transcending Cultural Trends
- Product Development, Design, Distribution, and Fulfillment
- Value Chain Fortification
- Creative and Innovative Ideas and Actions
To your ever-evolving success on behalf of your unique business goals and objectives,